Preschool Party Options (ages 3-5)
Our preschool birthday party options are designed for active preschoolers. These playful parties offer hands-on experiences that spark creativity, fuel imagination, and embrace a sense of wonder. All birthday parties at the Children's Museum of South Dakota are led by a facilitator trained in early childhood or elementary education.
Sensational Party Theme
- Moove and groove along to party classics as we paint to music.
- Design your own clay masterpiece as a keepsake.
- Creation Station (choose either finger painting, puffy painting, or play-dough).
- Explore the Sensory Station with three-different hands-on experiences.
- Capture memories in our creativity photo booth (bring your own camera).
Dinosaur Party Theme
- Have a roaring good time doing the Dinosaur Hokey Pokey.
- Excavate your own dinosaur egg revelaing a baby dinosaur keepsake.
- Be a paleontologist and explore different fossils in a dinosaur dig.
- Meet and play with Kota, our animatronic baby triceratops.
- Feed the T-Rex party game.
- Design your own masterpiece by painting with dinosaur feet.
- Mold your own bones to create a T-Rex fossil.
- Capture memories in our prehistoric photo booth (bring your own camera).
Science Party Theme
- Be blown away as you hold a mystifying bubble in your own two hands.
- Make your own slime keepsake in our laboratory.
- Create the curious concoction Oobleck. Is it solid or liquid?
- Unleash the wonder of science by erupting fizzy bubbles.
- Explore and build with magnets.
- Capture memories in our kooky science photo booth (bring your own camera).
Kidoodle Quarter Sheet Cake (feeds 16-24): $24.99